FDU's Financial Aid Workshop will give you and your parents the essential information you need to finance your college education.
9:30 a.m. - Registration & Continental Breakfast
10:00 a.m. - Financial Aid Workshop
12:00 p.m. - Campus Tours & Lunch
Madison, NJ • Dreyfuss Hall Auditorium, Dreyfuss Hall
FDU's financial aid professionals will guide you through the financial aid process:
• Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Understanding the difference between merit awards and need-based financial aid
• Exploring additinal scholarship and aid opportunities
• A review of student rights and responsibilities when borrowing
• What to do after receiving your financial aid award letter
• Creating a financing plan for your family budget
If you experience any issues registering for this event, please contact Joanne Chirico at 973-443-8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.