FDU's Financial Aid Workshop will give you and your parents the essential information you need to finance your college education.
9:30 a.m. - Registration & Continental Breakfast
10:00 a.m. - Financial Aid Workshop
12:00 p.m. - Campus Tours & Lunch
Teaneck, NJ • Wilson Auditorium, Dickinson Hall (Hackensack Side of Campus)
FDU's financial aid professionals will guide you through the financial aid process:
• Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Understanding the difference between merit awards and need-based financial aid
• Exploring additinal scholarship and aid opportunities
• A review of student rights and responsibilities when borrowing
• What to do after receiving your financial aid award letter
• Creating a financing plan for your family budget
If you experience any issues registering for this event, please contact Lorena Williams at 201-692-7308 or email email@example.com.